Translate

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

More Christmas Postcards

 

A couple weeks ago I showed the fabric postcards I made last year.  This year I stepped up my game and made more after the initial swap was done.  My swap friend got this one:


And these went to some other quilty friends that would appreciate the work...



Basically these are 5x6" with the top being fabric blocks or scraps, embellished with anything I like. (usually from the dollar store) Machine or hand stitching embellishment.  Then add a layer of Peltex and then a backing fabric.  Then zigzag the edges to keep it all together.

These are addictive, and I have another batch being readied for more friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...