Translate

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Making of A Christmas Card

 I have been making our Christmas Cards for almost 30 years now.  These are from 2011 and 2013


I still make my mom cards each year to send to her family and friends.  It's a perfect birthday present, and she does not have to buy cards.  This is this year's:


Most of the time they were stamped and coloured.  Lately though I have been thinking that this much work was not too appreciated.  So I started dabbling in digital cards.  That is, create it on the computer and then get them printed to send out.  This year I went a step further and just made postcards.  They are usually recycled anyway.  But they have photos of me, my hubby and our dog, Shadow if they wish to keep them.  I photographed a background:


Then placed it in my digital program and had them printed by Forever.  Got them a couple weeks later and they look great!  This is also the company I send my scrapbooks to be printed.


I hope Christmas is a happy one for you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...