Translate

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Christmas is coming!

 I've been working away on my Christmas cards lately.  Just because making regular cards was not time consuming enough... I decided to up my game and make fabric postcards too.  

I was introduced to this idea last year.  So I entered a swap with my guild and made these.


The darker one was swapped along with the start ornament.  My mom got the Noel card.  Both were appreciated. 

This year I'm making one to swap that has been sent and finishing up 12 more to give away!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...