Sunday, July 27, 2014

Down the Silk Road... Again

Hello!

Happy birthday to me!  I'm 44 today and totally happy with my life!  Had a great crafting day at a friend's home yesterday and relaxing today with my hubby cooking for me!

I'm back to a card for today's challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenges.  The image a received this week from Unky at The East Wind is called Tuxedo Sleeping Cat.  Such a cutie and already precoloured.  I started with an Asian print tissue.  I separated the layers of tissue until I had just the top, decorated one and used double sided tape to adhere it to a piece of black shimmer cardstock, then to a 5.5x6" white card base.  Used a strip of same black card to make a strap along the top and topped it with a stamped kanji of 'cat' that had been punched with a decorative punch from Creative Memories. Printed and cut out Tuxedo kitty and adhered him to the front.  Quick and easy! 
I used the scraps to decorate the inside as well...

1 comment:

  1. That is a very cute cat and I love the card Cindy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!