Translate

Sunday, August 3, 2014

What's Cooking?

Hi there!

It's time for another Quirky Craft Challenge!  The challenge this time is What's Cooking? (with the use of ribbon)  Robyn's Fetish is sponsoring this challenge and gave us images to play with.  The image I played with this week is My Little Cook.  She's perfect for those little girls that are always wanting to help in the kitchen.  I printed the image onto copic paper then coloured this cutie with my SU! markers.  I've found this combination works ALMOST as well using copic type makers.  That said, I am not the best blending artist. 

I ran my two Michaels ribbons across the bottom of a white 5x6.5".  Used a scrap piece of green paper on the top, then placed my fussy cut little cook on the right side.  Spellbinders Fancy Tags was used to create the little sign. 
 I wanted to make a birthday card for a friend's child with this image.  So the colouring was done in the same way, then trimmed square.  The red card base of 4x8" is covered by a layer of green glitter card, then Berry Patch paper by Imaginise.  Michaels ribbon wraps around the left side and I made a quick bow at the top as well.  The image was matted on the back side of the same Imaginise paper.  Super Cute Birthday!
Get Cooking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy, I like both cards, you have great ribbon!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...