Translate

Friday, June 28, 2013

Sparkle N Sprinkle June Challenge

Hello!

Sparkle N Sprinkle have a challenge once a month and this month's challenge is to use an image from their catalog and to follow this sketch:
SNSSC20 - Due May 25

So I have used an image from Beccy's Place which I coloured with my Stampin' Up! markers.  I also used my Creative Memories metallic pens to accent the tools and leaves that I die cut (Spellbinders Garden Weave Corner).  I cut out the image and placed it on the Spellbinders Labels 28 piece I cut out in green.  The main ribbon in the background is one I found at our local ReUse Centre.  I go about once a month because I constantly find ribbons, fabric pieces and other ephemera to use on my cards.  Love it! The left side paper background is from my stash and I cannot remember who made it :)  Adhesive cork and a trimmed sticker from my stash finish off the card.



Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...