Thursday, June 13, 2013

Anything but Square

Hello!

Digi Darla has an 'Anything but Square' Challenge this week.
I used one of her angel images that I love! 
I folded a 12x6" piece of cardstock and used my circle cutter to cut a 6" circle card.  I stamped an old Stampin' Up! star/swirl on the card front and coloured the stars in with a yellow marker. The image was coloured with watercolour crayons and a water pen.  Accented the wings with stickles.  I oval cut the image, then matted it with the Classic Scalloped Ovals- Small dies by Spellbinders.  The greeting is leftover alphabet stickers from a K & Co. album set.

2 comments:

  1. I love the soft colors! Great background paper for an angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It! The stickles on the wings are a lovely addition!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!