Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Application


Hello!
Last week I applied to become a Design team member for Heartfelt Creations.  I love these stamps especially since quite a few of them come with matching dies which makes it easy to cut out!  I started with HCPC 3325 Daisy Bouquet and the HCPC 3318 Daisy Patch Flowers and stamped off a few of each on white cardstock.  I used my Prismacolors pencils to colour in the flowers then the matching die set HCD 703 Daisy Patch to cut out the individual flowers. 



I used the second bouquet to create a mask in order to spray the background.  I used Forest Green Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist - Treasure Island Turquoise.  I took a 5.25x7" piece of brown Mulberry paper and cut out the largest Labels 20 die to make a mat. Then pop dotted a 5.5x7" yellow embossed oval mat over that.  Green Maya Arts lace ribbon was adhered around the edge of the card and I made a bow of unknown ribbon and Maya Arts Mini Rik Rak to place in the top corner.
 

I used Irredescent vellum to cut our some flowery corners to accent top and bottom of the matted flowers (Cherry Lynn DL161 Lace Corner Deco A) and left over paper to cut out the quote panel (Spellbinders Fancy Labels).  Both were coloured in with my Bic markers.  The quote is by Stampin' Up. 


 I am trying to finish off the inside of the cards as well lately, and so I used scraps and leftovers to decorate the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...