Translate

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Nova Scotia Tragedy

Hi!

It takes me a while to process bad events.  
There was a mass shooting rampage in Nova Scotia, Canada on April 24.  
In response to this event, the Maritime Modern Quilt Guild requested completed quilts in Blue and White to be made and sent for the victims of this violent event.  
I reached out to my friends here in the Soo and 5 of us created a row to add to a lap quilt that was created for this purpose.


Here is the completed and quilted quilt.  It is on its way to Nova Scotia with love.



Hugs!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...