Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Happy Canada Day!!!

Hello 'Eh!
We really do say this more often than we realize. LOL!

I had a friend recently ask me to make her a pile of Canada cards.
I really enjoyed getting into it and making them fun.

My original card was this (along with a summer one)   It was made in 1995.


The batch she got was very similar, but not exact due to no longer having some of the stamps from then.


Now for my house decorations!
Due to no public gatherings, we were encouraged to decorate our homes and send in pictures.  
Here are mine!


Hugs!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...