Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2020

6 months Temperature Blanket

Hello!

Well, you can plan ahead for some projects, but some you can not, and so have to be adaptable.
I started 2020 with a temperature blanket.  I posted about this on February 2. 

I was using Bernat Handicrafter cotton solid yarn in these colours in degrees Celsius:
-30 to -26 Robin's Egg  0
-25 to -21 Mod Blue  0
-20 to -16 Hot Blue  0
-15 to -11 Blueberry  1
-10 to -6 French Blue  3
-5 to -1 Blue Jeans  6
0 to 4 Teal  10
5 to 9 Sage Green  6
10 to 14 Emerald  2
15 to 19 Chamomile  3
20 to 24 Coral Rose  2
25 to 29 Tangerine  2
30 to 35 Country Red  1

By mid June, I could no longer find most of these solid colours available, so I stopped and now have a 6 month temperature blanket.  It's quite nice, but I would have liked to complete the year.  Oh well!
The number of balls used is written next to each colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...