Here are some more smaller projects I completed to date.
This Easter panel was my first 'original' design. I simply copied one of the bunnies on the fabric and the mirrored it smaller to make the second bunny.
This summer, the US guild had a juried quilt show and I wanted some feedback on my work, so I wanted to include this one. But it wasn't quite right....
So I took my fabric paints and painted over this finished and quilted piece! I took a chance, but I'm happier with the results. The judges deemed it a 'good' work, liking my applique.
I also finished a quick Halloween panel from my UFO pile.