Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2019

More Banners

Hello!

Here are some more smaller projects I completed to date.

This Easter panel was my first 'original' design.  I simply copied one of the bunnies on the fabric and the mirrored it smaller to make the second bunny.
This summer, the US guild had a juried quilt show and I wanted some feedback on my work, so I wanted to include this one.  But it wasn't quite right....


So I took my fabric paints and painted over this finished and quilted piece!  I took a chance, but I'm happier with the results. The judges deemed it a 'good' work, liking my applique.





I also finished a quick Halloween panel from my UFO pile.


Thanks!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...