Translate

Sunday, December 8, 2019

3rd Story at Quilt Canada

Hi!

In June I was lucky to be able to attend the Quilt Canada Quilt Show in Ottawa.  It's an easy drive from here and my cousin was also interested in going with me.  We decided to take a class with fellow Canadian Andrea Tsang Jackson.  She was showing us the basics of Foundation Paper Piecing.  We were able to complete the 16x 16" top in the full day class.  And was it FUN!   Andrea is a very patient teacher and was willing to jump in and help us when we got turned around.  "Ok, no problem!  We'll just do this!"  Her company is https://3rdstoryworkshop.com/ and we used her Sleepy Fox pattern.  SO CUTE!!!! She also taught us a woodgrain free motion quilting technique and made it look so easy, I actually tried it!  Works great!


I've decided to take a picture with the teachers I am lucky enough to meet.  So here we are!

Thank you Andrea for a great day, and I apologise for the late thank you!

Hugs!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...