Monday, May 26, 2014

Drawing = Clean Water

Hi all!

Wanted to share a link that if you decide to participate will donate money to a good cause AND get a cute class too!  Willowing is a lady I LOVE to follow and when I get extra cash, take a class!  If you click on this image below or the one I will place on the sidebar it will take you directly to her blog and the explanation of her project in detail.  The bottom line is, make a donation to give someone access to clean water and get a free class to learn to draw this beautiful mermaid.  I will be playing and will post the result of my mermaid attempt a later date :)

http://www.willowing.org/2014/04/30/water-art-soul-a-new-mini-course-available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!