Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's About Quirky Time!

Time....
We all wish we had more.
I know I do!!!

This biweekly Quirky Crafts Challenge is about Time.  We are using images provided to us by The Cutting Café.  I really wanted to create a layered depth with this card, so I printed the Clock Background twice.  One I punched out a few clocks and used it as a mask to spray some of the clocks darker.  Then the rest of the image was sprayed with other shades of pink and gold.  On top of that is adhered a vellum printed Time pdf.  I believe the ribbon along the left is by Maya Arts. 
 
 
It's About That Time is a package that has clock faces, circle greetings and standard greetings for various occasions.  I adheared the cicle greeting and clock face to chipboard and sprayed them as well.  Placed a large pink brad in the centre and then popped it up on the card front. 
 
I have been trying to finish off the insides of the cards more lately.  and so on the inside, scraps were used to create a focal point for one of the greetings.  Have fun creating!

3 comments:

  1. ooohooo I love the colour....I wasn't going to colour mine but then thought I'd better!! Lovely creation....and I must remeber to ink my edges!! thank you for your lovely comments.
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good in pink Cindy! The inside is good too!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your time. love your project, the colors you used are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!