Translate

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Stich Along

 Hello All!

When Covid hit, I was needing something to distract myself, and a cousin has posted some Blackwork she was doing each week.  I had done cross stitch before, but not Blackwork.  I checked out Peppermint Purple { Blackwork Patterns & Cross Stitch Patterns – Peppermint Purple  }and found I quite liked her designs.  So I started the 2020 Stitch along.  This is where she publishes a pattern each week, and we add to our growing piece.  Many followed exactly the colours, many did their own colour choices.  Some adapted for one reason or other. I miscounted my cloth needed and so I missed out on the last couple months of this one.  She did give me permission to publish this.  So here it is!


This was a free weekly stitch along, and we needed to join her Facebook page to get the updates. 

 {  (20+) Peppermint Purple | Facebook } And she's doing another one in 2021!  Also free!  Such a generous lady, who lives in the UK, I just figured out!  A lot of her patterns are downloadable after purchase, so you are good to go.  Lots of encouragement from the other members too!  It is quite peaceful focusing on this once a week.  A little "ME" time.  

If you are curious, check her out!  Beginner friendly!!


Hugs and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...