Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Published card!

Hi there!

It's been a while since I've had a card published.  Mind you, it's been a while since I submitted cards too.  I've started to again before Christmas, but it takes about 6 month minimum to see if it is published.  Sometimes longer, as magazines will keep items for a few years to publish at a later date for a specific theme.  The feeling never grows old though!  Love it!

This latest one was published the 2017 Winter Just Cards magazines. 

My other published items are in the other pages of this blog.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...