Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Needed cards

Bonjour!

My family is French Canadian, so I'm thinking a lot of them lately!

Lately I had to sit down and make some specific cards for some special people.

A cousin recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  As we have a tradition to give something Disney inspired, this was the card I created for her.  Disney paper of course as the background.  Then a printed vellum by Sonnets which I stamped Disney balloon stamps with black Staz-On ink.


I also found out about a few deaths in family and good friends' family.  This is always a case where I try to make something from the heart, while thinking of the family while I'm creating.  Often I play some inspirational music when doing these too.  Depending on my knowledge of the family's faith, I will select a more or less spiritual message.  The greetings are by Stampin' Up! and I cannot remember who created the flower/label stamp.



A plus tard! (See you later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...