Translate

Sunday, October 25, 2015

September and October Tags

Almost there!

The September tag I sent Judith was the swap tag I created for June.  I posted the step by step here.

The October tag was created for Judith's love of butterflies. I am embarrassed to say I hadn't used this stamp before this project and I bought it 10 years ago! 
  • I stamped this image from Heather's Stampers Haven and coloured it in with Wink of Luna and Wink of Stella pens by Tsukineko. 
  • Dollar store adhesive pearls were added along the body of the butterflies. 
  • The quote plaque is an old one from my stash and was sold by Making Memories I think.
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...