Translate

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Red Red Wine Birthday

Hello!

It's reminder time on Quirky Crafts Challenges! This time I used 'This Wine' and a wine glass image from Crackerbox to make a quick birthday card.
Started with my 5x6.5" white card base.  Then I found some soft handmade shimmer paper a couple years ago that gives a really nice texture to the card.   A square cut from some tea bag folding paper was covered by white vellum.  I printed the two images on the vellum before cutting and adhering.  The border is some old Sandylion border stickers I've had in my stash forever!  Like I said, Nice and quick.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...