Translate

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hot Summer Sun, Memories of Summer

Hey all!

Summer was great wasn't it?  Here in Alberta, Canada we got SNOW this week which was a reminder that summer is OVER!  So what are your memories of this summer?  The challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenges is precicely that.  Create a project reflecting your memories.

 Bugaboo is sponsoring this challenge and they provided me with this uber cute Birthday Word Search to play with.  I chose this because I am a smack dab, right in the middle of summer, never had successful birthday parties, summer baby!  I turned 44 this summer and dispite my last sentence, I loved my birthday.  Warm, family times with my mom's homemade cakes!  Yum!

So after colouring in the yummy bits and adorable girl on it, I cut around it and adhered it to a 5x7 postcard.  I used Zig Wink of Stella brushes to give these images a birthday type pop.  Two people will have hopefully have fun getting and playing with these cards...

1 comment:

  1. Brrrr, we have sunshine here Cindy so not so hard to remember Summer - it came back!
    Great memories, and a cute card.
    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...