Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Cupboard Reminder

Hello!

One more week to enter into this challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenges!  I managed to make another card with the images from Crackerbox Palace.  Check out her other cute images by clicking on the link! 

I printed everything onto white cardstock and coloured in the selected images with my Stampin Up markers.  The 5x6.5" card front was covered in papers from the Boho Chic 8x8" pad from Michaels to simulate and older parlour setting.  I adhered the cupboard accordingly into the room and added the wrapped boxes on the floor and the pictures on the walls.  (stickers from my vintage stash)  That's it!  Quick and easy card.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...