Translate

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Day For Daisies

Hi!

I am off work for the summer and my goal is to work on more challenges and get caught up on my art projects!  So here is my first one this week; a challenge by A Day For Daisies to use one of their images and add nature!  I took a look at their site and she had GORGEOUS digital images!  I HAD to buy this little sewing fairy when I saw her... So much I can do with her! 

The card is 4x 8.5" folded green cardstock on which I placed a scrap piece of fabric I trimmed with my pinking sheers.  I wrapped the card with a piece of shimmery green Marayuma ribbon by Magenta.  The image is coloured with my watercolour crayons and water pen and then trimmed with the same pinking sheers.  To finish off the card I dove into my stash and used some skeleton leaves and leaf die cuts I've been hording for a while :)  I love leaves...

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...