Translate

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Scraps

What to do with scaps after doing a project?  I tend to make multiples of a project like Christmas cards rather than do individual unique pieces.  I love unique cards, but as I send about 100 each year, I like to keep it an easy but elegant design that I can duplicate.  Anyway, this creates a lot of scraps of pretty paper I just cannot bear to throw away!  Shimmer paper is a weakness of mine and I just cannot waste any of it.  Check it out:
SO, I weave it, punch it and make all sorts of backgrounds for cards.
Have fun!

1 comment:

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...