Translate

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!
My sister just went home after an evening of finger food, laughs, gifts and a movie.  It occured to me I haven't shared my Christmas cards wth you!  I made up 60 for english family and friends, 16 for french family and friends and 15 for co-workers.  I usually pick one style and do about 100 assembly style, so that I remember what card I gave people each year, but this year decided to vary a bit.
I got busy with other projects this December though and these cards just got sent out today. Gotta get started earlier next year! Anyway, these are my final 2012 designs :) 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...