Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Using Designer Paper

Hello everyone! 
So sorry for the late post!  I'm on holiday in Ontario right now and we just got back from Quebec for 10 days.  Lots of family and lots of driving!  Midway through the 10 days, my computer cord died.  I have a lovely laptop full of information and no way to charge it up!  Ah well!  I'll be home in a few days... Meanwhile here is my next challenge for My Heart Pieces byweekly challenges:

As soon as the challenge was named I knew which image I wanted to use! Strawberry house was so cute!  I used Stampin Up! markers to colour the image, then distressed the edges before matting on red paper.  The strawberry paper is by Magnolia, then matted on red again, then placed on a white 5x61/2" card front.  Added a scrap green gingham ribbon, unknown flower and button and 'magical' I believe is Making Memories. 
Then of course you know by now, I cannot help but make more cards.... so here is one more!

Hugs!  Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...