Translate

Saturday, January 25, 2020

We Now Return to Our Regular...

Hello!

Two weeks ago  received a call of a cancellation in the surgery schedule.
I immediately went in for pre-op check in for getting some kidney stones removed.
Last week I had the surgery.
I am only NOW getting more mobile and I am grateful.  I know there are others in worse shape than me.  I just did not think this would land me on my butt and unable to act normally for over a week.

So now we return to our regular scheduled posts...

Just before I got sent for surgery, I was reading about the fires in Australia and wishing I could help somehow.  Then posts for quilt blocks to make quilts for those who lost their homes came up.  I sat down and sewed these just before my surgery.  It's a small thing, but I hope it will let those who lost everything that there are those who care, and they can rebuild....




The group organizing this is the Wollongong Modern Quilt Quild.  They have set up a facebook page for this undertaking should you wish to participate. #bushfireblocks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...