Translate

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Mojo Monday 455

Hi!

Thought I'd show you my first attempt of this challenge anyway...

Used the Travel background from PSX K-3219 stamped onto some paper from Elizabeth Craft Design's Through the Lens papers.  This one is from the Stone collection.  The ribbon I found at a re-use centre years ago and hesitated using... Gotta use up all these bits and bobs!  The photo negative along the bottom is something I picked up from a photographer artist during the yearly art fest.  Again, years ago.  And the circle of paper is some brown velvet from my stash.  MIGHT be K & Co.
All on a kraft card base.


Hugs!
Cindy :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool card. Love the vintage camera pennant. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...