Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Mojo Monday 455

Hi!

Thought I'd show you my first attempt of this challenge anyway...

Used the Travel background from PSX K-3219 stamped onto some paper from Elizabeth Craft Design's Through the Lens papers.  This one is from the Stone collection.  The ribbon I found at a re-use centre years ago and hesitated using... Gotta use up all these bits and bobs!  The photo negative along the bottom is something I picked up from a photographer artist during the yearly art fest.  Again, years ago.  And the circle of paper is some brown velvet from my stash.  MIGHT be K & Co.
All on a kraft card base.


Hugs!
Cindy :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool card. Love the vintage camera pennant. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!