Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Card Making!

Hello!

Decided to play in my cooler basement today as it has been HOT outside here in Sault Ste. Marie! 

On a cooler walk a couple weeks ago I picked up some grasses and wild flowers with the idea of pressing them and making them into a card.  This is the result.  Not overly flashy but local :)  The tags are by K & Co.  They are sticky backed and yellowed a bit with age, but I still like the effect.  The background is the packaging and the Thank You slider is from Pebbles Ink - I Kandee.  Trying to use up my supplies... 


The second card is actually the second attempt at this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I picked up a fat quarter which had these ladies printed on them and thought they'd be perfect for cards!  Other papers and the thank you stamp from Digital Princess Designs made a quick and simple card.


Hugs!
Cindy :)

1 comment:

  1. These are such lovely creations. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!