More year round tags!
So as promised, here are two more of the tags I sent to my girlfriend for her birthday in July:
All these tags are using the Prima printed tags sold in stacks of about 40.
- Used an Aquarelle green tag as the base and stamped the tag with the Magenta Clocks Stamp (C95.255.R) in Timber Brown StazOn Ink.
- Layered the Crafters Workshop Script stencil on the diagonal and sprayed with Tsukineko Eucalyptus Walnut Ink
- Cut two of the Cheery Lynn Designs Hearts 'n Gears die and trimmed the hearts off. One green brad placed through the bottom of the hearts and into the tag held them in place.
- The greeting in from Heathers Stamping Haven 'I wish for you...' (CHS#193G)
- Used an Aquarelle yellow tag for the base and punched the bottom with the Martha Stewart Large Flower border punch.
- The tag was run through my newest toy: Cut N' Boss with its Herringbone embossing folder.
- I ran a Butterscotch Adirondack pad over the raised portions to emphasise the pattern.
- The egg is cut using Spellbinders Filigree Egg die
- The top tag is also by Spellbinders: Fancy Tags
- 'Happy Easter' is an old stamp by Stampin' Up and the bunny is Harvy Hare by Comotion Rubber Stamps