In recognising my fellow oriental stamp artists on OSA, translation is Hello!
Here's the next two tags for your enjoyment!
May was part of the tag sap at the local store:
- I used the Rose tag from the Hancock Park stack for a background
- The Magenta May Flowers Irish Blessing (C07.476.L) was stamped on pink scrap paper and cut out using my Spellbinder Labels die. The larger die from the same set was used for the gray mat.
- The rest is stickers left over from doing my wedding scrapbook album 21 years ago! They are Heritage Tints Stickers and Borders from Me + My Big Ideas. (HSR-03 & HBR-03) I guess they're still classic looking as I still see them from time to time in stores!
- Just a plain Prima tag was used- cannot remember the stack name
- I used my different Asian coin stamps all over the background
- I cut a piece of oriental washi paper as a large mat for my panda image
- I believe the panda image and happiness kanji are both by Art Neko.
- The white parts of the panda were coloured in with a white out pen!