Translate

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Everything Christmas!

Hello!

Priyanka at My Heart Pieces challenged us to come up with a project for Christmas this week.  Hard to do with Halloween a week away, but here's what I came up with...

I used Tim Holtz's large tag as a template for this project.  Then I traced it onto old Karen Foster December Doodle paper, cutting it out with deckle scissors.  I edged the base with red ink, then placed the patterned paper over top.  Wide Recollections Washi tape was wrapped twice at the bottom, then accented with some Christmas bias tape at the edge.  I printed out the 'Party Time' image from My Heart Pieces and coloured it in with Prismacolor pencils.  I fussy cut the image out and placed it on the tag.  Finishing it off is a Merry Christmas Page Pebble by Making Memories and a handful of different ribbons from my stash.
All ready to adorn a gift of a bottle at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...