Thursday, July 18, 2013

Favourite Fruit Colour Challenge

Hello!!!

This week at My Heart Pieces the challenge is "Use Your Favourite Fruit Colour".  Fruit hum?  Well I like all kinds of fruit.  I like raspberries, oranges, yellow apples, blueberries, grapes, strawberries... All individually though.  NOT as a fruit salad.  So I used multiple fruit colours! 

This image is called 'School Girl".  I coloured her with my water brush and watercolour crayons.  Once I trimmed the image, I matted her with black cardstock and then some white mulberry paper.  The 5x6.5" white card has bands of washi tape, printed tape, rub-ons and ribbon, all in black and white, along the left side of the card.  Then I place the matted image on top.  At the top corner is a purchased accent from my stash.
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!