Once again I got creative and worked on a challenge that Digi Darla had last week. I didn't get a chance to get them photographed and blog ready in time, but wanted to share with you anyway...
I used one of the series of Sunbonnet Girls that she has and coloured them all with my watercolour crayons and water brush. I also used a button flower image of hers to accent some of the cards too.
I used a page out of a magazine I was recycling to use as the background paper. The piece I cut out was 4 3/4x 6" and matted it onto bright yellow cardstock then adhered it to a white 5x6.5" card front.
I traced the yellow mat with a black pen. The image was cut out using Spellbinders' Wonky Squares dies and I cut out the mattes with the same. Added three of the button flowers as accents.