Translate

Friday, December 31, 2021

Creative time

 Hi!

This year, my health took a priority.  
My weight has been steadily climbing since we got married in 1994.
Despite many attempts, nothing really worked.
So after a summer of a new fat flushing medication, calorie control and exercise, I enrolled in a program with the Bariatric clinic of Sudbury.  
3 months of only Optifast shakes 4 times a day.
My poor man!  Grumpy is not the only word, but the only one I can use here!
Since February 2021 I have lost 75 pounds. and I hope to keep it off.

The point of this is I spent a LOT of time in my craft room, distracting myself.
So for the next bit I'll show you what I've made...

First up is this cute mermaid wall hanging.


I got the pattern from a sew along I joined. 
It is called Ocean Child by Laura Strickland.

I have been swapping 2.5" strips with the ladies of my guild for the last two years and decided I need to start using some of them.
The background is some of the blue ones I received.

Have a great and safe New Year's Eve!

Hugs!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...