Translate

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Austrailia Quilts

G' Day!

Back in January I showed you some blocks I made and sent to Australia for Quilts to be made for the survivors of the massive forest fires. I've been patiently looking at the posts from the Wollongong Modern Quilt Guild and looking to see where they put my blocks. 

The quilts they have put together are amazing!  There have been write ups about this initiative and I've really enjoyed seeing the updates and finished work.  And SO much work from the members of this guild!  Here's just some of the tops completed and where some of my blocks have ended up.










They apparently received over 14,000 blocks and are able to make hundreds of quilts!
I hope each person that receives these quilts feel the love from around the world.

Hugs!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...