Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2019

More Scraps!

Hello!

Last post (quite a while ago) I was commenting on the piles of scraps I seem to have accumulated...

I actually actively keep an eye out for some fabric scraps...
You see I took a class last year on English Paper Piecing.  Darn you Lily!  I am HOOKED.
In the evenings I calmly wrap pieces of cardstock with fabric scraps and hand sew them in place.
Once I have enough, I connect them into flowers.
Once I have enough flowers, I started creating a quilt top with them.
I do this while watching TV with my hubby, or when I go visit my aunt in Quebec, or if I know I'm gonna be waiting a bit for an appointment.  Not the last step though!  Just the individual pieces and flowers.

Here are some pics of this process...



I'll let you know when I've got a top ready to border...

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...