Translate

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentine Tag

Hello!

I joined a local scrapbook store tag swap in January.  As mentioned before, I do like a challenge.  Scrap N Bean set up a monthly challenge using the Prima tags.  The theme for January was Valentine.

I started with the basic vintage tag.  I used part of the Magenta TCW77 stencil and sprayed Lindy's Gang Hibiscus Rose for the heart and swirl pattern.  Then I used Stencil Girls' L169 Kalbach stencil and the Tattered Rose Distress Crackle Paint for the distress texture.

Then I started stamping elements and cutting them out:
- a quote from the Stamper's Anonymous Stuff to Say CMS110 stamped on vellum
- Magenta Heart C43006J and an unknown key stamp stamped on CM paper and cut out.
Then added all these elements plus a Magenta cork heart sticker and a Valentine ticket I received in a swap.  Eyelets and staples to tie it all together.

And voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...