Translate

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Put a Stamp On It!

Hi All!

This week is my turn to select a challenge for Quirky Crafts Challenge.  SO exciting!  And so I hope you'll play along... Any project goes as long as it's crafty and uses a postage theme.

I LOVE postage themed images and have quite a few in my collection! I used these Postcard 2 and Cat Mail images from Stitchy Bear for this week.  Then the Postage dies from Spellbinders came out, and then I had to start to rein myself in!  The postcard was print on the backside of shimmer cardstock in 5x7".  I cut out a piece of K&Co. paper with postage scissors to create a bit of depth.  Then cut out the cat mail image with the Spellbinders die and edged it with a black pen.  The quote is an old SU! stamp and the paw is PSX, both also cut out with Spellbinders. 

 The second postcard was printed 5x7" same as the first.  The Cat Mail image was printed on stationary and trimmed to 4x6" then matted onto black paper.
I look forward to (virtually) visiting each one of you who take up this challenge!  Hugs!

1 comment:

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...