Translate

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Reminder for S is For...

Hello!

I've been playing and getting some creativity back! 
Today I'm showing a second card I made for Quirky Crafts Challenges.  The image is from Bugaboo
The image was coloured with Zig Wink of Stella and fussy cut out.  The card is 5.5x6.5".  The background was created on my Gelli plate. I adhered a strip of Maya Arts ribbon to mimic seaweed.  Cool hum?  I pop dotted the seahorse too. 

I twisted the tail of the seahorse around the seaweed just as real seahorses do.  The greeting was stamped with StazOn onto a scrap of painted paper and die cut with Spellbinders Labels 11, along with the glitter gold paper mat.

These are fun and quick images to play with!  Go play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...