Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Another Peacock!

Hey there! 
I have been playing and helping a friend and cleaning up around here...
Just to find the time to sit down and blog! 
So I've been playing around with that peacock image from My Heart Pieces and came up with another card. 

I used my watercolour crayons and water brush for this image and cut it and its mat out with Spellbinders Labels 2.  Used a different peacock napkin and matted it with the same colour mat.  placed both on a shimmer blue mat then onto a teal card. I wrapped the whole thing with blue and teal fuzzy yarn from my stash. 


Have fun playing!

1 comment:

  1. Love the backing paper on this beautiful card.

    Just had a looky through your blog, you have a great style and wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...