Translate

Friday, May 31, 2013

Digital + Traditional

Hello All!

I made my hubby's B-Day card this year as a combination card.  I had this James Bond idea, but no stamps to follow through with it.  So I pulled out my Creative Memories Digital Studio out and made the first layer of this card with elements from that.  I printed it out, trimmed it and then placed it on a 4x8" black card front.  Added some washi tape along the bottom, and that's it!  The photo is from our wedding and is the only one I have of him by himself in a tux type outfit.  Gotta remedy that...

 
Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...