Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Any More Art???

Yep! 
Still alive!
Just very distracted right now. 
So much so I forgot to post a card for My Heart Pieces Challenge going on right now!  It's "Not to be Square".  So any shaped card but square.  Check out the samples made by the great design team and those who have already submitted!  Check out the great work.

While I catch up on my creative work, here is something I completed a couple weeks ago...  A lady had contacted me to create a pre-done scrapbook for her son in celebration of his upcoming graduation.  Just something to place the highlights of each age from birth to grad.  Here are some of the layouts from this project.








1 comment:

  1. Loving the pages and they are going to have such special meaning once the photos are added.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...