Translate

Monday, February 11, 2013

High Tea

Yesterday I was invited to High Tea at my friend's church.  High tea is one of those things everyone should experience at least once in their life!  I have attended 2 now and LOVE it!  Dress up a little, wear a hat and gloves if you have them and have a nice conversation with fellow ladies.  Crustless sandwiches, scones with jam and cream, cupcakes and meringue. 
What I wanted to show you was the hat I did over for the event. 
I started with a hat I found at a Value Village.
I added some black tule that I found somewhere and then sprayed some paper flowers with Tattered Angels spray.  Used an old Pretties kit from Stampin Up! to attach the flowers to the tule and hat. 
Then for the finishing touch I added some plastic, bling accented swirls.
And here I am all dolled up for the tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...