Translate

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

So I've admired Viva Las Vegas Stamps for a long time and I'd LOVE to be on their design team, so here is my tryout!  FYI: Did you know one of the owners is a Canadian?  Too Cool!

My first card is a card I did as a trial for my mom's Christmas Cards last year.  I used Magenta stamps and Barn Door Distress Ink.  It was the first time I played with these inks and I've fallen in love with the texture of them.
 
My second tryout card is using some Chocolate Stamps and Distress Inks.  I honestly do not know the maker of the vintage central image.  The chocolate word sayings are all Viva Las Vegas Stamps.  Used Stampin' Up paper and punches for the central panels, which open up like doors to reveal...
 
Another chocolate saying!  Again, I do not know the identity of the Hershey Kiss stamp... Sorry!



And the third card is mostly a Viva Las Vegas card :)  I sent an email a couple years ago requesting a burned knight on a horse and a year later they produced one!  I was STOKED!  This is one of the cards I've created with it and other VLV stamps.  This is a tri fold card enhanced with mesh paper and a printed vinyl sheet cut to fit the front and back of the card.  The swirls are by Magenta.
 
The inside stamp is also VLV and says 'May your dreams come true and your dragons be few'.
 
So here's hoping I have what the design team at Viva Las Vegas Stamps is looking for! 

2 comments:

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...