Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

Wedding layouts

P.S. I Love You owner Pam does some article writing for Squidoo and her latest article is on Wedding Pages.  She included some of my older pages that I am still quite proud of! 
Here is a close up of some pages from my wedding portait album...


We eloped to Walt Disney World to get married, not due to family issues, but monitary issues.  Having a combined wedding and honeymoon where we met up with our family across the country after the cerimony was the best way to see everyone we wanted without have to spend anymore than on a traditional church wedding and reception.  We got the wedding we wanted and then we got to travel a bit and visit A LOT of family!  Win Win!


I then did a bigger 12x12 album with our complete story, funny accidents and honeymoon pics.
Our wedding was Cnderella themed and I spent HOURS creating this peek-a-boo cover page and the paper piecing behind it.  I still love the final effect.




We'll be married 18 years in September, and still very much in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...