Translate

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter!

 HI!

I have a renewed energy today!  

Spring, warmer weather, healthier eating and of course God has saved us all!

I made this banner for my mom and sister a few weeks ago and they immediately put it up on their door... guess they liked it!

The first week of February I followed along an online quilting summit with Rebecca Page.  She had many instructors and free videos to learn new techniques.

This was a one day project with Janel Metsker and her pattern is called Bunny and Blooms.  I altered it a bit, as the original was meant to be more horizontal, and I knew I wanted it for the the door.



I just used scraps that I had and a fat quarter for the backing.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...