Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Quarantine Along #1

Hello!

Today I am participating in Gudrun Erla's Quarantine Along #2, so I scheduled this post to show you what I did for the first one on March 22, 2020.  She named this one Elvira.  It was so fun!  She posted every 2 hours with instructions for the next step. Her Mr. Producer (hubby) made a Spotify play list that we downloaded and listed to while sewing.  She gave tips and shared her positivity.  So needed at the beginning when we were all scared of what's to come.  You can purchase the pattern for this easy quilt at her website and join the 16,000 or so of us who played along on this day.  I made mine with Mickey/Minnie fabric.


Blocks cut and sewn

Checking out an online video while eating the lunch MY hubby brought down for me.


Basic layout before joining

Back from my fabulous long arm quilter, Shawna! It's for my hubby's birthday and is called Elvira Meets Mickey and Minnie.  Even got a mickey pantograph to quilt it with!



Check back in the next few weeks for this one I'm working on today!
It's called Hope.
Hugs!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...