Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2020

UFOs

Hey!

I am trying to get this project done, but other projects keep calling to me....



I started this a year ago at a class I took with Sally Manke in Michigan.  What a great teacher!  Supportive, creative, and lots of encouragement to achieve my very own bicycle!  Others in the class have finished, but not me!  Oh well, it is my UFO challenge for this month.  I have 2 weeks left to sew everything down and then quilt it and bind it.




I'll keep trucking along!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...