Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2019

New (Old) Machine

Hello!

This past year has been a bit nutty.
I volunteered to co-chair a local quilt show for our Quilting Guild, Stitches From the Heart, I volunteered to redo and maintain the guild's website:  www.saultquilts.com and have been managing the library and taking pictures at the meetings when needed.

Oh yes!  We also just celebrated our 25th Anniversary with a big trip to the southern Caribbean and Florida.

So I will try yet again to pre-plan some posts and keep on top of it...

Today I want to introduce you to my newest (senior) machine.

I wanted a smaller, lighter machine for taking classes and easy to maintain.  Luckily one of our guild members had a few extra and was willing to sell me one.  This Singer 221 machine is as cute as a button and runs so beautifully!  It only does a straight stitch forward and back, but for most classes, this is all you need!  From the Serial number, I believe her birthday is in 1938.



Unless one dies, this will be my limit.  Well…. MAYBE an embroidery machine one day....

LOL!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...